Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2016

The Starting Line

Friends, brothers and sisters, welcome to High Octane Opinions.

Have you ever stated that a car that costs as much as a small house was overrated?

Are you glad the "answer" to all car comparisons is no longer BMW?

Is your entire YouTube history car videos?

Has not one single vehicle you have owned remained stock?

If so, you have found a new home on High Octane Opinions; where love of all things automotive knows no bounds, and the opinions about them have no filters. Here, you will find reviews, editorials, and plenty of open debate all completely subjective, biased, and unapologetic.

As a "car guy" I have owned and driven everything from Corvettes to Jeep Wranglers, German sports cars to pickup trucks, and a few motorcycles for good measure. I breathe nitromethane, bleed motor oil, and when I hit the gym I measure my output in torque. I spend time every weekend available at some form of car event, meet, cruise, race or show where I enjoy a good cigar, better friends, and half decent coffee.

I hope to share some of what I see, think, and typically argue through text about, and hope to hear what you all have to say as well.


See you on the road, try and keep up.

-Alexander

1 comment:

  1. Your blog sounds great - I love older cars myself and currently own a '71 VW Beetle and a 1965 Mustang that I have tagged with historic plates. :)

    ReplyDelete