Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

What's Wrong on Wikipedia: Part Two

As you recall, I found some inaccuracies in the Wikipedia article related to one of my favorite motors, the BMW N55, and altered them for a previous post.

If you missed it, you can find that post here:

What's Wrong on Wikipedia: Part One

Now, we can take a quick look to see how those changes have done since we left them to fend for themselves. There are, of course, legions of corporate saps pouring over the internet making sure the propaganda stays consistent.

Drum roll please...

If you'd like to check for yourself

Lo and behold! My changes stuck! This either means that the PR team at BMW has fallen asleep at their keyboards, or I am truly the most knowledgeable car fan on the internet. Those are the only two options, please do not suggest any others in the comments below; ego can be a fragile thing. Regardless, I for one feel happier that the world has been made a better place with the inclusion of more accurate information in that Wikipedia article. Stay tuned, I'll be hunting for more and posting them as I find them.

See you on the road,

Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment